Wed, Sep 27|
(SOLD OUT) Tahoe TreeTop Adventures - Tahoe City
Experience elevated aerial trekking courses that navigate through towering Pine and Incense Red Cedar trees.
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2023, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Tahoe City, 725 Granlibakken Rd, Tahoe City, CA 96145, USA
About the event
Tahoe Treetop's zipline obstacle course is a combination of physical activity and problem solving that engages students (and chaperones) in multiple ways, no matter their age. Everyone will receive an introduction to the facility and instruction on basic techniques and safety standards. Students (and chaperones) will get to experience the aerial trekking courses and participate in related team building activities.
What to wear:
Comfy, non restrictive clothing that allows you to climb in a full body harness
Bonus: Being able to see your feet is really helpful for footwork so try to wear clothing so you can see your feet
Closed-toes shoes that tie (tennis shoes, hiking shoes or boots)
A layer that zips (hoodie, fleece, jacket) so that it can be taken off or put on over a full-body harness. Please dress for the weather.
Gloves of any kind - Optional
What to bring:
Water Bottle - you will drink more water than you realize. Bring plenty. Its important to stay hydrated as you will be moving a lot at a higher elevation.
Snacks – You will be moving a lot. Having access to something like a protein bar (without nuts) for energy is helpful
Lunch - You will have an opportuntiy to eat lunch but make sure you don't eat too much as you will be moving quite a bit afterward. There are some seating areas for guests and spectators but no tables. Commons Beach is 1 mile away in Tahoe City with facilities for your whole family before or after your session.
PLEASE NOTE: Children who are 6-7 years old will need a chaperone with them on the course. One chaperone per child. No exceptions.
There is no minimum weight, maximum weight is 260 lbs.
TahoeTreetop Adventure Park operates RAIN or SHINE. Please plan and dress accordingly.
YOU MUST PRINT AND BRING YOUR SIGNED WAIVERS WITH YOU. Click here WAIVER
Register now to reserve your spot using the link below!
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: Ages 6-18
- ALLERGY ALERT: For the safety of our group please refrain from bringing any food containing nut products/ingredients.
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Once a field trip is SOLD OUT or has reached it's cut off date, we are unable to offer refunds.
- CHAPERONE POLICY: A parent chaperone is required to be present with their student on our field trips regardless of student age or grade level. Upon registering you MUST INCLUDE all attending, including any additional parents/chaperones or siblings.
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Outside food and drinks are permitted but must be eaten in the designated areas.
- PARKING AND MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Plenty of parking available.
- SICK POLICY: Please do not attend a field trip if you or your student is sick or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are using charter school funding, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot(s). Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Student Package: Includes interactive project ideas, fun and interesting facts, engaging pre and post field trip activities, equipment rental and field trip participation.
Educator Package: Includes educator resources, trip planning, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your students and complimentary chaperone ticket for the adventure course. Does not include student ticket.
*This field trip is not supported by IEM Charter (South Sutter, Ocean Grove, Sky Mountain)
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER
Package TypeFrom $69.00 to $79.00