Wed, Sep 20|
(SOLD OUT) Sacramento Republic FC vs New Mexico United
Come kick off the school year with Sacramento Republic FC!
Time & Location
Sep 20, 2023, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Sacramento, 1600 Exposition Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95815, USA
About the event
Kick off the school year with Sacramento Republic FC. Watch the game between Sacramento Republic FC and New Mexico United from the East Sideline at the Heart Health Stadium and be a part of the exclusive post-match ceremonies. Immediately following the match, our group will be first on the field for an exciting penalty kick experience (parents can also participate). Enthusiastic staff will be on hand to ensure everyone has a truly memorable time as you and your kids get to kick the ball into the goal. No expertise required as the on-field coaches are committed to ensuring your family has an unforgettable time, and they'll go the extra mile to help you score that goal. An on-field group photo will follow as you are given a souvenir to take home to complete your night of fun!
*This venue is not supported by IEM Charter (South Sutter, Ocean Grove, Sky Mountain)
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K-12
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Once a field trip is SOLD OUT or has reached it's cut off date, we are unable to offer refunds.
- CHAPERONE POLICY: A parent chaperone is required to be present with their student on our field trips regardless of student age or grade level. Upon registering you MUST INCLUDE all attending, including any additional parents/chaperones or siblings.
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Outside food is not allowed to be brought into the stadium but can be purchased once inside. Fans are allowed to bring in one (1) un-opened 12 oz. water bottle per guest or an empty reusable water bottle. A water filling station will be available to guests on matchdays – located at the front gates after entry. Please expect that upon entry, all reusable water bottles will be checked for contents. Special considerations may be made for medical reasons. Outside food and drinks are not allowed to be brought into the stadium but can be purchased once inside.
- CLEAR BAG POLICY: Heart Health Park will enforce a Clear Bag Policy to reduce security screening interactions and expedite stadium entry. One (1) bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and does not exceed 12″ x 6″ x12″ or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar) In addition to one clear bag, one (1) handheld bag approximately 5″ x 8″ in size with or without a handle or strap can be carried into the stadium. Guests can carry in blankets and jackets as long as they are readily available for screening at entry Guests can bring in parental bags as long as they are readily available for screening at entry. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection and screening. Click the link to learn more CLEAR BAG POLICY
- PARKING: Parking at Heart Health Park is $15 per day vehicle.
- TICKETING INFORMATION: You will be emailed your ticket 3 days prior to our event. The email will come from Sac Republic and you will receive instructions on how to retrieve your tickets. Downloading the Sacramento Republic FC app prior to collecting your tickets will help make the process a much more streamlined experience. Once you have your ticket, you can enter whenever you get there.
- RE-ENTRY: Heart Health Park has a ‘no re-entry’ policy during matches.
- SACRAMENTO REPUBLIC GUIDE: Please review the guide for any questions you may have GUIDE.
- SICK POLICY: Please do not attend a field trip if you or your student is sick or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
- EVENT SCHEDULE:
- 5:30 Heart Health Park Opens. You may explore the Kid's Zone area, enjoy the food, shops and find your seating
- 6:40 Pre-game ceremonies begin
- 7:00 Game Starts
- Post game on field kick off and group photo: Details to be emailed several days prior to the event
If you are using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot(s). Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Student Package: Includes interactive project ideas, fun and interesting facts, engaging pre and post field trip activities, admission to the game, post-match ceremonies on the field with field group photo and a souvenir
Educator Package: Includes educational resources, interactive project ideas, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your student(s) and complimentary single chaperone ticket with access to the above mentioned post-game field activities. Does not come with a student ticket.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER