Tue, Apr 09|
(SOLD OUT) Quarry Park Adventures Aerial Course
Experience elevated aerial trekking courses while challenging yourself at new heights at the largest aerial challenge course in the United States!
Time & Location
Apr 09, 2024, 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Rocklin, 5373 Pacific St, Rocklin, CA 95677, USA
About the event
Quarry Park Adventure's zipline obstacle course is a combination of physical activity and problem solving that engages students (and chaperones) in multiple ways, no matter their age. Everyone will receive an introduction to the facility and instruction on basic techniques and safety standards. Students (and chaperones) will get to experience the aerial trekking courses and participate in related team building activities.
What to wear:
Comfy, non restrictive clothing that allows you to climb in a full body harness
Bonus: Being able to see your feet is really helpful for footwork so try to wear clothing so you can see your feet
Closed-toes shoes that tie (tennis shoes, hiking shoes or boots)
What to bring:
Water Bottle - you will drink more water than you realize.
Snacks – A protein bar or some mixed nuts or fruit for energy
Our adventure will include:
(2-hours on course + 30 min gear up time) and Quarry Access Tickets, which include the following activities:
· Zip Line [for kids, must be minimum of 70lbs.]
*Participants must be between 45lbs and 250lbs.
- AGE REQUIREMENTS: Students under age 12 must meet weight requirements AND be accompanied by a Supervising Companion who is at least 14 years old. Supervising Companion is not required to participate in the following activities: Rock Climbing, Zip Lining, Free Fall, and Rappel. Supervising Companions MUST accompany the child guest and be present during the entire duration of the child’s active participation in the Aerial Adventure challenge course, as well as the Via Ferrata. An adult chaperone is required to be present (but does not need to participate in activites unless student is under the age of 12) for the duration of the field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s).
For those with students or siblings that might not be ready for the above activities but still want to participate, Quarry Park Adventures is opening up their separate Quarry Kidz Kove experience (note - this is a package that must be purchased separately from the Aerial Course above. Please see link here with more details and registration information). This is an adventurous and one-of-a-kind play experience in Quarry Kidz Kove, where kids can run free, climb high, and hang loose on more than 30 fun and challenging elements. Kids ages 3 to 13 gain access to the Kove’s climbing nets, small zip lines, and balance beams, as well as the challenging and fun Miner’s Maze. Quarry Kidz Kove does not require harnesses or helmets to participate, and entry is for 2 hours of fun. There is no additional charge for the accompanying and supervising parent/guardian, however, a parent/guardian must be present.
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: Ages 6-18
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out. Changes to your order can be made only while the field trip is open. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds.
- CHAPERONE POLICY: An adult chaperone is required to accompany student(s) on a field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s) for the entire duration of the field trip.
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: We will be meeting outside at the entrance at 10:30.
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Outside food and drinks are permitted but must be eaten in the designated areas.
- PARKING AND MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Plenty of parking available onsite
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are using charter school funding, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot(s). Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
*This field trip is not supported by IEM Charter (South Sutter, Ocean Grove, Sky Mountain)
Student Package: Includes interactive project ideas, fun and interesting facts, engaging pre and post field trip activities, equipment rental and field trip participation.
Educator Package: Includes educator resources, trip planning, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your students and complimentary chaperone ticket for the adventure course. Does not include student ticket.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER
- Ticket type
Package TypePriceFrom $72.00 to $75.00
- Student Package$72.00
- Educator Package$75.00