Mon, Sep 04|
(SOLD OUT) Granite Arch Climbing Center Field Trip
Time & Location
Sep 04, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Rancho Cordova, 11335-G, Folsom Blvd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, USA
About the event
Climbing is a combination of physical activity and problem solving that engages kids in multiple ways, no matter their age. Students will receive an introduction to the facility and instruction on basic climbing techniques and safety standards. They will get a chance to climb with trained professionals and experience team building activities!
What to wear:
Comfy, non restrictive clothing
Bonus: Being able to see your feet is really helpful for footwork so try to wear clothing so you can see your feet
Socks: Rental shoes have been worn and sweated in by a lot of people. For hygiene, we’d say wear thin ankle socks when renting climbing shoes but that is entirely up to you.
Other things you might want to bring:
Snacks – A protein bar or some mixed nuts or fruit for energy
Register now to reserve your spot using the link below!
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: Ages 7-18
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Once a field trip is SOLD OUT or has reached it's cut off date, we are unable to offer refunds.
- CHAPERONE POLICY: A parent chaperone is required to be present with their student on our field trips regardless of student age or grade level. Upon registering you MUST INCLUDE all attending, including any additional parents/chaperones or siblings.
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Outside food and drinks are permitted but must be eaten in the designated areas.
- PARKING AND MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Plenty of parking available inside the parking lot. We will be meeting at 8:45 outside the entrance.
- PLEASE NOTE: For any one participating under the age of 18, a waiver must be signed by their parent or legal guardian. Waivers can be filled out here prior to the field trip ONLINE WAIVER
- SICK POLICY: Please do not attend a field trip if you or your student is sick or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are using charter school funding, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot(s). Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Student Package: Includes interactive project ideas, fun and interesting facts, engaging pre and post field trip activities, all equipment rental, entry and field trip participation.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER