Wed, Jan 17|
Lawrence Hall of Science
Give your students new and exciting ways to engage with science!
Time & Location
Jan 17, 2024, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Berkeley, 1 Centennial Dr, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
About the event
The Lawrence Hall of Science is UC Berkeley’s world-renowned science center and a favorite destination for science fun for more than 50 years. Discover something new, spark your imagination, and get hands-on, feet-on and brain-on when you visit their exhibits for all ages. Explore science by doing science. Explore hands-on exhibits, meet Pheena the Fin Whale on the plaza, and enjoy the Ingenuity Challenges when you visit The Lawrence on an Exhibit Experience. On this self-guided field trip you’ll tour exhibits at your own pace, letting your student take the lead to investigate what interests them. You'll also experience science on the big screen in the dynamic 3D Theater for a showing.
This is a self guided field trip. Once inside, you are free to explore the exhibits at your own pace or with the group. 3D showing will be at 1pm and movie details will be added in the coming weeks as Lawrence Hall of Science organizes their 2024 schedule.
Educator Package: Includes educational resources, interactive project ideas, trip organization, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your students, and complimentary chaperone ticket.
Student Package: Includes engaging pre and post educational visit activities, trip organization and student ticket.
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: Field trip is for grades K-12
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds.
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS:
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: There is plenty of parking onsite.
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are a parent using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot. Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER
Package TypeFrom $29.00 to $33.00