Mon, Mar 27|
IMAX: Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs
Treat your senses to the most powerful and immersive movie experience created!
Time & Location
Mar 27, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Sacramento, 1211 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
About the event
Treat your senses to the most powerful and involving movie experience yet created. The historic and landmark Esquire IMAX Theatre has been engaging, educating and entertaining guests in Sacramento for over 10 years. Located on K Street in downtown Sacramento, the large screen theatre creates a immersible experience enjoyed by all audiences.
Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs
Curriculums: History, Geography and Ancient Culture
In MUMMIES: SECRETS OF THE PHARAOHS, audiences will rediscover the tombs of the great pharaohs of Egypt, examining the mummification process and its role in ancient society and tour the great civilization of Egypt in the process. The film will also capture the efforts of modern scientists to tap valuable information from these uniquely preserved ancient remains.
Educator Package $20 - Includes educational resources, interactive project ideas, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your students and complimentary chaperone ticket.
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K -12th
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out or at the cut off date listed on the event, whichever comes first. Changes to your order can be made only while the field trip is open. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds. Issues with orders such as insufficient or incomplete funds withdrawal may be subject to cancellation.
- CHAPERONE POLICY FOR TEACHER-LED FIELD TRIPS: Instructional funds may be used to order 1 adult/chaperone ticket per 4 enrolled students and 2 adult/chaperone tickets per 5 or more enrolled students. An adult chaperone is required to accompany student(s) on a field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s).
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: No outside food or drink allowed inside the theatre but the concession stand will be open and food, snacks and drinks will be available for purchase .
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please allow yourself enough time to get there and park. We will be meeting outside of the entrance and won't be able to wait if you are late.
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: Esquire IMAX offers a $5 validation ($5 off total cost of parking) for the City Garage located on 10 and L St (City Garage charges $1.50 for every 30 minutes) *Please note on occasion this garage will charge a flat rate upon entering. In that situation, IMAX will be unable to validate. PLEASE NOTE: MUST BRING PARKING TAG TO THE THEATRE FOR A STAMP. There is additional self pay garage parking and metered street parking nearby. Please allow yourself enough time to find parking and meet up.
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order.
If you are a parent using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot. Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER
Student/EducatorFrom $18.00 to $20.00