Thu, Oct 19|
(FULL) CYT’S PRODUCTION: Charlotte's Web
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2023, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Roseville, 6401 Stanford Ranch Rd, Roseville, CA 95678, USA
About the event
As the sun rises on the Arable’s farm, Fern Arable discovers that her father is planning on killing the runt of the litter of pigs born during the night. She runs to save it and persuades her father to let her keep the pig, whom she names Wilbur. Wilbur is taken to the farm of her uncle, Homer Zuckerman, where he meets the other farmyard animals. However, Wilbur is lonely without a special friend of his own...that is, until he meets Charlotte--a spider! This exciting, new musical version of Charlotte's Web brings a new dimension to E.B. White's beloved classic with a score which includes "Eating," "Who Says We Can't Be Friends," and "Welcome to the Zuckerman Barn," featuring all the story's unforgettable animals in a hand-clapping, toe-tapping hoe-down. This joyous musical is a very special experience and tells the story of unselfish friendship, perseverance and hope.
Student Package: Includes interactive project ideas, fun and interesting facts, engaging pre and post field trip activities and student ticket.
Educator Package: Includes educational resources, interactive project ideas, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your students and complimentary chaperone ticket. Does not include student ticket.
Please note that while younger siblings are welcome attend, these performances are 2+ hours with an intermission and might be challenging for children under the age of 4 to sit through.
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K-12
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Once a field trip is SOLD OUT or has reached it's cut off date, we are unable to offer refunds.
- CHAPERONE POLICY: A parent chaperone is required to be present with their student on our field trips regardless of student age or grade level. Upon registering you MUST INCLUDE all attending, including any additional parents/chaperones or siblings.
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Food and drinks are avaiable for purchase inside the venue.
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please plan on arriving by 9:45 as the show starts promptly at 10:00. You will receive a reminder email along with your seat assignment several days prior to the event.
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: There is plenty of space to park in the venue parking lot
- SICK POLICY: Please do not attend a field trip if you or your student are sick or showing possible symptoms of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER
Package TypeFrom $20.00 to $22.00