Time is TBD|
Aerospace Flight Simulator Tour (Grades 4-12) (1)
Come pilot your own flight simulator adventure!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
McClellan Park, 3200 Freedom Park Dr, McClellan Park, CA 95652, USA
About the event
Important meetup info:
We will be meeting outside at the entrance. We will be entering as a group so please get there at least ten minutes prior so that everyone can enter on time. Here is my number in case you need to reach me. 530-409-1678 - Amber
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Recommended for: Grades 4-12
Come pilot your own flight simulator adventure! Come explore, dream, and see what it’s like to be a pilot!
The Aerospace Museum’s Flight Zone flight simulator is a state of the art STEM learning laboratory featuring 10 digital flight stations. Students from 4th grade to high school learn to fly an aircraft. Flight Zone is where the world of aviation and aerospace come to life. You will “pilot” an aircraft using a professional flight simulator under the instruction of experienced flight instructors. You will have the opportunity to practice taking off, flying, and landing.
Limited to 25 people (students, chaperones)
This event is only for ages 9 and up.
For siblings and children younger than 9, please see our Aerospace Tour for grades K-12 on November 15th
There is a playground called Freedom Park with covered picnic tables and a grassy lawn right next to the venue for anyone that needs to get outside and explore before or after visiting the museum. Its a great place to play and have a picnic lunch.
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: 4th-12th
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out or at the cut off date listed on the event, whichever comes first. Changes to your order can be made only while the field trip is open. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds. Issues with orders such as insufficient or incomplete funds withdrawal may be subject to cancellation.
- CHAPERONE POLICY FOR TEACHER-LED FIELD TRIPS: Instructional funds may be used to order 1 adult/chaperone ticket per 4 enrolled students and 2 adult/chaperone tickets per 5 or more enrolled students. An adult chaperone is required to accompany student(s) on a field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s).
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: No food or drink is allowed inside the museum.
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please allow yourself enough time to get there and park. We will be meeting out front by the entrance. The tour will start promptly at 12:00 so please be there on time. Tours happen rain or shine so please dress appropriately
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: There is plenty of parking in the museum lot.
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are a parent using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot. Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER