Engage your student in an activity that combines critical thinking, education and fun
These Quests are designed to engage the mind and expand social skills beyond basic texting while keeping the all-important cell phone central to the challenge. Students learn about the city, its landmarks and the culture that exists right in their own backyard while having a fun experience...education in a unique way.
Welcome to San Diego, a modern city built on the bay with deep roots in immigrant cultures and a strong naval presence.
Your amazing scavenger hunt adventure will begin at the new Waterfront park and will take you into Little Italy and down to the water to explore our great naval history.
So salute our nation’s naval power, breathe in the great sea air and discover one of the best things to do in San Diego… play the game, see the sights and experience San Diego in a whole new way.
Start: Waterfront Park, 1600 Pacific Highway
End: Waterfront Memorials
Distance: 2.4 miles
Time: 3 - 3.5 hours
Additional Cost: none
Points of InterestWaterfront Park
Bob Hope Memorial
Kissing the War Goodbye
What to Expect:
- Smart phone clues lead you and your team of 2-5 people on an engaging walking tour of the city.
- Solve clues, complete challenges, and work together to unravel the secrets the city.
- Optional hints make sure that everyone in your team can find a location or solve a challenge to move forward
- Receive points for correct answers. Compare your score with others, or form multiple teams to compete with friends.
- See famous sights and hidden gems of the city while learning interesting facts and discovering unique history.
Age Requirements: There is no specific age requirement and in fact, the Quest appeals to a wide range of ages. When determining whether the Quest would be appropriate for a specific age or person, consider that the Quest is generally a walking tour that can range between 2-3 miles and take 2-4 hours depending on your pace of play.
Included: Educational resources, interactive project ideas, trip organization and engaging pre and post educational visit activities.
top of page
bottom of page