Tue, Apr 23|
Whale Watching in Fort Bragg with All Aboard Adventures
Welcome to the captivating world of marine life and ocean ecosystems on our Whale Watching Tour in Fort Bragg. Prepare to embark on a journey that combines breathtaking natural beauty with insightful educational experiences.
Time & Location
Apr 23, 2024, 12:45 PM – 2:45 PM
Fort Bragg, 32410 N Harbor Dr, Fort Bragg, CA 95437, USA
About the event
One of the best things to do in Fort Bragg is to join one of the whale watching trips offered year-round. Join us on a Whale Watching Tour in Fort Bragg for an unforgettable experience that blends adventure and appreciation for the wonders of the ocean. By the end of the tour, you'll not only have cherished memories but also a newfound understanding of the incredible marine life that calls our oceans home.
These trips allow you to observe the spectacular diversity and abundance of whales and dolphins inhabiting the area. Shallow water species, such as the Gray Whale, are found very close to shore in the narrow shelf region. Depending on the season, whales and dolphins that are frequently observed include Gray Whales, Humpback Whales, Blue Whales, Pacific White-Sided Dolphins, Risso's Dolphins, Northern Right Whale Dolphins, Common Dolphins, Killer Whales, and Dall's Porpoise.
*Please note: This tour is not led by the Noyo Center for Marine Science. The ship's captain and crew will be sharing their ocean expertise, offering guidance, and imparting their decades of ocean knowledge to ensure a fun, educational experience.
Educator Package: Includes educational resources, interactive project ideas, trip organization, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your students and complimentary chaperone ticket. Does not include student ticket.
Student Package: Includes engaging pre and post educational visit activities, trip organization and student participation.
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: Field trip is for grades K-12
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Once a field trip is SOLD OUT or has reached it's cut off date, we are unable to offer refunds.
- CHAPERONE POLICY: A parent chaperone is required to be present with their student on our field trips regardless of student age or grade level. Upon registering you MUST INCLUDE all attending, including any additional parents/chaperones or siblings.
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Food and water are permitted. Due to nut allergies of those attending, any nut products will not be permitted on board
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: We will meet 30 minutes before departure at All Aboard Advenutures dock. You will receive an email one week prior to our trip with important meetup details.
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: There is plenty of parking onsite.
- SICK POLICY: Please do not attend a field trip if you or your student is sick or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
- WEATHER: Tour times are approximate, and the tour may be subject to modification due to weather conditions and tides. While whale sightings are usually always possible, please understand that they cannot be guaranteed due to the unpredictable nature of wildlife.
- WHAT TO WEAR: Dress warm, layers are best. Dress warmly regardless of the time of year, since it is always cooler on the ocean than it is on land. Long pants with jacket and closed soft-sole shoes are best.
- WHAT TO BRING: Bring along anything you will want to eat or drink during the trip (except any nut products). Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats are helpful. Bring binoculars and cameras if you have them.
- LIFEJACKETS: All children ages 12 and under must wear a life jacket. You may bring your own if you wish or one will be provided for you by All Aboard Adventures.
- SEASICKNESS: All Aboard Adventures will not go out if the seas are extreme or there is a storm. However, we will be on the ocean and there is often a swell and or wind chop. Seasick medication is recommended as a precaution if you have little boating experience.
*This field trip is not supported by IEM Charter (South Sutter, Ocean Grove, Sky Mountain)
If you are a parent using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot. Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER
Package TypeFrom $55.00 to $59.00