Fri, Apr 28|
Oak Hills Church
(SOLD OUT) CYT’S Production: Peter Pan
Time & Location
Apr 28, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Oak Hills Church, 1100 Blue Ravine Rd, Folsom, CA 95630, USA
About the event
Peter and his mischievous fairy sidekick, Tinkerbell, visit the nursery of the Darling children late one night and, with a sprinkle of pixie dust, begin a magical journey across the stars that none of them will ever forget. In the adventure of a lifetime, the travelers come face to face with a ticking crocodile, a fierce Indian tribe, a band of bungling pirates and, of course, the villainous Captain Hook.
Limited to 20 tickets
Cost: $18 per person (students, parents and siblings 1 year and older)
Educator Package $20 Includes educational resources, interactive project ideas, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your student and complimentary ticket.
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K-12. While all ages are welcome, please make note that the performances are 2+ hours with intermission.
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out or at the cut off date listed on the event, whichever comes first. Changes to your order can be made only while the field trip is open. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds. Issues with orders such as insufficient or incomplete funds withdrawal may be subject to cancellation.
- CHAPERONE POLICY FOR TEACHER-LED FIELD TRIPS: Instructional funds may be used to order 1 adult/chaperone ticket per 4 enrolled students and 2 adult/chaperone tickets per 5 or more enrolled students.An adult chaperone is required to accompany student(s) on a field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s).
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Food and drinks are avaiable for purchase inside the venue.
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please allow yourself ample time to drive there and park. We will be meeting out front at the entrance. Please be on time as the show starts promptly at 10:00.
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: There is plenty of space to park in the venue parking lot
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are a parent using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot. Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER
Student/EducatorFrom $18.00 to $20.00