Thu, Dec 28|
(SOLD OUT) Broadway Sacramento: Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
Through magnificent sets and costumes, be transported to the whimsical world of Whoville while being reminded of the true meaning of the holiday season
Time & Location
Dec 28, 2023, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Sacramento, 1301 L St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
About the event
Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical is the record-setting Broadway holiday sensation which features the hit songs “You’re A Mean One Mr.Grinch” and “Welcome Christmas” from the original animated special. Max the Dog narrates as the mean and scheming Grinch, whose heart is “two sizes too small,” decides to steal Christmas away from the Holiday loving Whos. Magnificent sets and costumes inspired by Dr. Seuss’ original illustrations help transport audiences to the whimsical world of Whoville and help remind us of the true meaning of the holiday season. Don’t miss what The New York Times calls “AN EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE! 100 times better than any bed time story.”
Middle Orchestra Seating
Register now to reserve your spot using the link below!
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K-12
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Once a field trip is SOLD OUT or has reached it's cut off date, we are unable to offer refunds.
- CHAPERONE POLICY: A parent chaperone is required to be present with their student on our field trips regardless of student age or grade level. Upon registering you MUST INCLUDE all attending, including any additional parents/chaperones or siblings.
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Outside food and drinks are not allowed to be brought into the venue but can be purchased once inside.
- PARKING AND MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Event meetup details will be sent out a week prior to your trip. Nearby parking garages listed below.
- 1056 13th St (between J & K Streets) Entrance on 13th Street
- 1135 12th St (between K & L Streets): Hyatt Regency Entrances on L Street and on 12th Street
- 900 13th St (between I & J Streets): Ace Parking Entrance on 13 Street
- 801 14th St (between H & I Streets): Memorial Garage Entrance on 14th Street
- SICK POLICY: Please do not attend a field trip if you or your student is sick or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot(s). Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Student Package: Includes interactive project ideas, fun and interesting facts, engaging pre and post field trip activities, admission to the game, pre-match ceremonies on the field with field group photo and a souvenir
Educator Package: Includes educational resources, interactive project ideas, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your student(s) and complimentary single chaperone ticket with access to the above mentioned pre-game field activities. Does not come with a student ticket.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER
Package TypeFrom $96.00 to $99.00