Fri, May 05|
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
(FULL) Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Educational Experience
Come explore Six Flags with over 45 rides and attractions, including soaring rollercoasters, animal attractions and enchanting children’s rides for families with young children, live entertainment, classic dining options, exciting & educational animal encounters, and special events
Time & Location
May 05, 2023, 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, 1001 Fairgrounds Dr, Vallejo, CA 94589, USA
About the event
Six Flags Theme Park trips can create lifelong memories for your students. They can explore interactive science and technology, or learn from a veterinary clinic about how the staff keeps Six Flags Discovery Kingdom animals healthy and safe, or maybe you just want to reward your students with a celebration or educational experience. Are your students ready to explore the laws of mathmatics and dynamics of physics through engaging hands-on experiences that inspire academic excitement? Maybe your students would like to have a discussion with an actual Shark Experience Aquarist? Or maybe your young minds are ready to feed and interact with the tallest land mammals in the world? There will be many educational opportunities and activities taking place in the park this day with a big focus on the animals. Six Flags is an educational destination that beams with fun and adventure.
Ticket includes admission to the park, free parking ($40 value) and free meal coupon.
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K-12
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out or at the cut off date listed on the event, whichever comes first. Changes to your order can be made only while the field trip is open. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds. Issues with orders such as insufficient or incomplete funds withdrawal may be subject to cancellation.
- CHAPERONE POLICY FOR TEACHER-LED FIELD TRIPS: Instructional funds may be used to order 1 adult/chaperone ticket per 4 enrolled students and 2 adult/chaperone tickets per 5 or more enrolled students.An adult chaperone is required to accompany student(s) on a field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s).
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: We will be eating at a reserved picnic area where food will be provided. Details to be emailed out several days prior to the trip. If you wish to bring your own meal, the cost of the trip is still the same, however you may bring your lunch and eat with the group if you wish.
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please allow yourself enough time to get there and park. We will be meeting out front by the gates. Once inside, you are free to explore the park on your own or with the group.
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: There will be an email with parking instructions several days before the trip
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
*This event does not fall within the approval guidelines of IEM Charter (South Sutter, Ocean Grove, Sky Mountain)
If you are a parent using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot. Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER