Fri, Feb 10|
Oak Hills Church
CYT’S Production: You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Oak Hills Church, 1100 Blue Ravine Rd, Folsom, CA 95630, USA
About the event
We will be going in as a group. I’ll be at the main entrance area at 9:45 after I meet up with the coordinator for our seating. There’s four disability parking spaces next to the sidewalk as you walk to the main entrance and I’ll be standing near there.
Here is my cell should you need it.
530-409-1678 - Amber
Length: 2+ hours with intermission
Happiness is great musical theatre! With charm, wit, and heart, You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown explores life through the eyes of Charlie Brown and his friends in the Peanuts gang as they play baseball, struggle with homework, sing songs, swoon over their crushes, and celebrate the joy of friendship. This revue of songs and vignettes, based on the beloved Charles Schulz comic strip, is guaranteed to delight audiences of all ages! A live band will accompany this cast!
Please note that while younger siblings can attend, these performances are 2+ hours with an intermission and might be challenging for children under the age of 4 to sit through.
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K-12
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out or at the cut off date listed on the event, whichever comes first. Changes to your order can be made only while the field trip is open. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds. Issues with orders such as insufficient or incomplete funds withdrawal may be subject to cancellation.
- CHAPERONE POLICY FOR TEACHER-LED FIELD TRIPS: Instructional funds may be used to order 1 adult/chaperone ticket per 4 enrolled students and 2 adult/chaperone tickets per 5 or more enrolled students. An adult chaperone is required to accompany student(s) on a field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s).
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Food and drinks are avaiable for purchase inside the venue.
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please allow yourself ample time to drive there and park. We will be meeting out front at the entrance. We will be going in as a group. I’ll be at the main entrance area at 9:45 after I meet up with the coordinator for our seating. There’s four disability parking spaces and I’ll be standing close by to them in a green jacket and orange-ish beanie.
- Please be on time as the show starts promptly at 10:00.
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: There is plenty of space to park in the venue parking lot
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are a parent using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot. Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER