Fri, Feb 09|
CYT’S PRODUCTION: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Time & Location
Feb 09, 2024, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Folsom, 1100 Blue Ravine Rd, Folsom, CA 95630, USA
About the event
The men in question are Adam and his six unruly brothers, who think they know what a woman's place is and how to keep her there. It takes Milly, Adam's spirited new wife, and six other savvy women to show them who's the boss. Based on the classic film, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is an authentic piece of Americana, a time-tested romantic comedy with a special, contemporary relevance. Bringing the raucous Oregon 1850's frontier from the screen to the stage, it is a crowd-pleasing hit that has audiences cheering from the opening scene to the curtain call. Saddle up for a joyride in this tale of stubborn men and clever women.
Student Package: Includes interactive project ideas, fun and interesting facts, engaging pre and post field trip activities and student ticket.
Educator Package: Includes educational resources, interactive project ideas, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your students and complimentary chaperone ticket. Does not include student ticket.
Please note that while younger siblings are welcome attend, these performances are 2+ hours with an intermission and might be challenging for children under the age of 4 to sit through.
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K-12
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out or at the cut off date listed on the event, whichever comes first. Changes to your order can be made only while the field trip is open. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds.
- CHAPERONE POLICY: An adult chaperone is required to accompany student(s) on a field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s).
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Food and drinks are avaiable for purchase inside the venue.
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please plan on arriving by 9:45 as the show starts promptly at 10:00. You will receive a reminder email along with your seat assignment several days prior to the event.
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: There is plenty of space to park in the venue parking lot
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER
Package TypeFrom $20.00 to $22.00