Wed, Feb 08|
California Agriculture Museum Tour
Understand and appreciate California’s rich cultural heritage through the presentation of its collection, and rotating exhibits
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Woodland, 1958 Hays Ln, Woodland, CA 95776, USA
About the event
The California Agriculture Museum is home to the nation’s most unique collection of tractors and artifacts. Interactive exhibits and special events tell the history of farm to fork, dating back to the Gold Rush era. Hear local storytellers boast of how California food producers did things bigger and better. California evolved from horse drawn, to steam driven, to fuel powered machines. Galleries and corridors wind you by harvesters, wheel and crawler track-type tractors, combines, trucks, art and photo galleries.
This tour is to enhance the understanding and appreciation of California’s rich cultural heritage through the presentation of its collection, and rotating exhibits. Afterward, we will get to explore The Kid’s Zone, which is designed to bring children back to a simpler time when play depended on your imagination.
$17 per person/student/chaperone/siblings
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K-12
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out or at the cut off date listed on the event, whichever comes first. Changes to your order can be made only while the field trip is open. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds. Issues with orders such as insufficient or incomplete funds withdrawal may be subject to cancellation.
- CHAPERONE POLICY FOR TEACHER-LED FIELD TRIPS: Instructional funds may be used to order 1 adult/chaperone ticket per 4 enrolled students and 2 adult/chaperone tickets per 5 or more enrolled students. An adult chaperone is required to accompany student(s) on a field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s).
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: No food or drink is allowed inside the museum.
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please allow yourself enough time to get there and park. We will be meeting out front at the entrance. Please be on time as the tour starts promptly at 1:00pm. Tours happen rain or shine so please dress appropriately
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: There is plenty of space to park in the museum parking lot
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are a parent using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot. Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER