Thu, Oct 26|
SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center
Broadway Sacramento: Les Miserables
This brilliant staging has taken the world by storm and has been hailed as “Les Mis for the 21st Century”
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2023, 1:30 PM – 4:45 PM
SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center, 1301 L St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
About the event
"Cameron Mackintosh presents the acclaimed production of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg’s Tony Award-winning musical phenomenon, Les Misérables.
This brilliant staging has taken the world by storm and has been hailed as “Les Mis for the 21st Century” (Huffington Post), “a reborn dream of a production” (Daily Telegraph) and “one of the greatest musicals ever created” (Chicago Tribune).
Set against the backdrop of 19th century France, Les Misérables tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption – a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit. This epic and uplifting story has become one of the most celebrated musicals in theatrical history.
The magnificent score of Les Misérables includes the songs “I Dreamed a Dream,” “On My Own,” “Bring Him Home,” “One Day More,” “Master of the House” and many more. Seen by over 130 million people worldwide in 53 countries and 22 languages, Les Misérables is undisputedly one of the world’s most popular musicals."
More details to follow. Register now to reserve your spot using the link below!
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K-12
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out or at the cut off date listed on the event, whichever comes first. Changes to your order can be made only while the field trip is open. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds.
- CHAPERONE POLICY FOR TEACHER-LED FIELD TRIPS: An adult chaperone is required to accompany student(s) on a field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s).
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: Outside food and drinks are not allowed to be brought into the venue but can be purchased once inside.
- PARKING AND MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Event meetup details will be sent out a week prior to your trip. Nearby parking garages listed below.
- 1056 13th St (between J & K Streets) Entrance on 13th Street
- 1135 12th St (between K & L Streets): Hyatt Regency Entrances on L Street and on 12th Street
- 900 13th St (between I & J Streets): Ace Parking Entrance on 13 Street
- 801 14th St (between H & I Streets): Memorial Garage Entrance on 14th Street
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot(s). Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Student Package: Includes interactive project ideas, fun and interesting facts, engaging pre and post field trip activities, admission to the game, pre-match ceremonies on the field with field group photo and a souvenir
Educator Package: Includes educational resources, interactive project ideas, direct experiential opportunities to help better connect the experience with your student(s) and complimentary single chaperone ticket with access to the above mentioned pre-game field activities. Does not come with a student ticket.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER
Package TypeFrom $83.00 to $85.00