Wed, Feb 15|
Aerospace Museum of California
Aerospace Tour (Grades K-12)
Take your curiosity to new heights! Explore the world's premier collection of air and space artifacts, stories, and expertise!
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Aerospace Museum of California, 3200 Freedom Park Dr, McClellan Park, CA 95652, USA
About the event
Come experience aviation and aerospace history in an interactive setting. With an airpark and rotating exhibits, your family can engage with STEAM activities for all ages and let your imagination soar!
The tour includes a guided experience hosted by the museum educators. Learn in-depth about the Hubble space telescope and visit the planes in the airpark. Student groups will also get to enjoy hands-on interactive STEM activities.
There is a playground called Freedom Park with covered picnic tables and a grassy lawn right next to the venue for anyone that needs to get outside and explore before or after visiting the museum. Its a great place to have a picnic lunch
Limited to 35 people (students, chaperones, siblings)
$22 per chaperone
$22 per student
Children 4 and under are free but will need to be listed when registering as they will be included in the offical headcount
- AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS: K-12th
- ALLERGY ALERT: Please let us know right away if your student has a food allergy so we can make any necessary arrangements
- CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Tickets for field trips will remain on sale until sold out or at the cut off date listed on the event, whichever comes first. Changes to your order can be made only while the field trip is open. Once a field trip closes, we are unable to offer refunds. Issues with orders such as insufficient or incomplete funds withdrawal may be subject to cancellation.
- CHAPERONE POLICY FOR TEACHER-LED FIELD TRIPS: Instructional funds may be used to order 1 adult/chaperone ticket per 4 enrolled students and 2 adult/chaperone tickets per 5 or more enrolled students. An adult chaperone is required to accompany student(s) on a field trip regardless of the student(s)' age or grade level(s).
- FOOD/DRINK RESTRICTIONS: No food or drink is allowed inside the museum.
- MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please allow yourself enough time to get there and park. We will be meeting out front by the entrance. The tour will start promptly at 10:00 so please be there on time. Tours happen rain or shine so please dress appropriately
- PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: There is plenty of parking in the museum lot.
- SICK POLICY: To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please do not attend a field trip if you or your student(s) is ill or showing possible signs of illness.
- RELEASE OF LIABILTY: When registering, make sure to read and understand the Release of Liabiliy Policy before submitting your order
If you are a parent using charter school funds, you will still need to register here for the event in order to hold your spot. Use the coupon code listed below when checking out. You will also need to put in your order with your charter school. They will reach out to us with your request and this will confirm your field trip reservation.
Charter Coupon Code: CHARTER